Sunday, July 25, 2021

Another Sunday 7 weeks now

 My baby, I am  still in such pain from your passing. I don’t cry as much  but I’m missing you today as I do every day. The toughest time is coming home and you’re not here and going to bed at night and you’re not on the pillow next to me. Even though, I continue to move forward with a part of my heart missing. 

It’s almost like I’m in this movie that I’m acting out hoping it’s not real but sadly it is reality. I continue to put one foot in front of the other and allow myself the tears when they come and feel the pain and know that it is getting better day by day. My tears now fill minutes not hours. 

Roxie the pain of you not being here, oh my god, that is still very tough. I love you and miss you with all my heart and I still have this little part of me that hopes I’m gonna wake up and you’re still here. 

But thinking of you my baby, keeps  you close to my heart. In those times, it feels like you’re still here and I’m grateful for those moments.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry, I know the pain all to well, Roxi is with my precious Beany waiting for us at the rainbow bridge, I miss my little Beany ever day and cry every night petting the spot on my bed where she slept, miss all my babies so much,everyone of them

    ReplyDelete

Another Sunday 7 weeks now

 My baby, I am  still in such pain from your passing. I don’t cry as much  but I’m missing you today as I do every day. The toughest time is...