Sunday, June 27, 2021

Another Sunday and Missing you is all I know how to do

My heart is still so broken, some days I manage to get through with out crying for hours. It seems like mornings are the worst. I tried not to kiss your urn this morning because I would look at your photo and start to cry.  But I felt like you were saying why arent you kissing me and I did and I cried and my heart ached and I told you how much I miss you.
I heard on the news this morning a girl talking about grief and she said "I just want to go back in time."
I thought me too!
I knew you were ready, you were having all kinds of health problems but neither of us wanted to let go.
So I made the choice best for you and now I am here wishing I could go back in time and hold you again.
this is what my life looks like today, thinking of you, crying, trying to move on but every day pulled back into the pain of not having you here in my life.
We were best friends and there are so many memories that run through my mind every day. You had a personality that was amazing, funny, loving and my protector.
It is so hard to believe and accept you are not here anymore. But the grief process is one that includes all the feelings I am experiencing. It is normal but not pleasant. 

I miss you my darling and always will. Love from my broken heart, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Sunday 7 weeks now

 My baby, I am  still in such pain from your passing. I don’t cry as much  but I’m missing you today as I do every day. The toughest time is...