Friday, June 25, 2021

Its Sunday and Trying to Keep Busy

 Each day is a challenge  to over come the feelings of emptiness, loss and painful feelings that shes not here anymore, to hold, cuddle, walk and feed. When I think about it the tears come and that heart wrenching pain comes with not having her laying next to my chair or on the pillow on my bed at night. 

I have to tell myself its only been two weeks and it will take time. We were like each others security blanket she came to me if she needed something or was fearful and when I held her she calmed right down and all my anxiety went away comforting her. And if I was having a bad day I would  hold her and all was right with the world.

I will miss her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Sunday 7 weeks now

 My baby, I am  still in such pain from your passing. I don’t cry as much  but I’m missing you today as I do every day. The toughest time is...