Saturday, June 19, 2021

My Memorial Space for Her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well I have made a memorial area for her. I was on a grief support site and someone shared their picture of what they did and I liked it. 

This is what I  made. When I saw the small wooden box with her ashes I thought such a small box for such a big spirit. :-)

When I go on line into grief support groups, I know I am not alone in the pain I feel and that so many of us are feeling the heart wrenching pain of letting go of our furry child. Please remember others at this very moment are walking the same path we are walking.

It's been 12 days and this is the first day, I have a sense of hope that life will go on and I will find ways to honor her and honor me for being a good pet Mom and find things to help me heal. I will survive the pain and with time maybe even be okay. She will always be in my heart.

I like an acronym for TIME that someone shared   Things I Must Earn

Cry if you need to, scream into a pillow, write about your baby!

Just allow yourself to feel the feelings because that is what will get us through.

I send you all a big comforting hug,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Sunday 7 weeks now

 My baby, I am  still in such pain from your passing. I don’t cry as much  but I’m missing you today as I do every day. The toughest time is...