Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Do Pets Visit Us After They Are Gone?

Very interesting question.  At times, I feel Roxie is still here, the first few days I heard her nails clicking across the floor, I thought I felt her on the bed and the tinkling of her harness. 

I think she wanted to let me know she was still with me, if only in spirit. 

As I was searching the web for  articles to help me through the grief I found the one below. If you experiencing any of the feelings on the list, you may feel comforted to know you are not alone and other people experience it too. 

After my grandmother died when I was 19 yo. I felt her presence with me for ten years. I had been a very wild and crazy young woman. I really believed she protected me through those ten years. When I finally got my life together and made some big life changes, it felt like she breathed a sigh of relief and said I can rest now. 


I do believe spirits visit us, I have had too many experiences to deny it. But haven't had much experiences with pets so I was struggling with embracing it a 100%. However the first few days after she went over the rainbow bridge I had some experiences that made me rethink my beliefs and I began to embrace the idea. I am up to about 90+% now.😇

I believe we are all made of energy, frequency and vibration so its easy to move between the energy fields when you believe that. So, I talk to my Roxie girl when I feel her nearby and if that sounds crazy, so be it, but it makes me still feel connected to my precious furry child. After all she still has my heart.

Just another lesson in grieving.

I am posting part of the blog below with a link in case you want to check it out. It was a random website I found I have no knowledge of the blogs author. But if you think its happening to you, it always helps to know your not crazy and not alone in thinking that way.

Blessings on your journey of grieving and connecting to your furry child.

 

10 signs your pet is visiting your from the after life

  1. You hear their paws walking

  2. You smell their scent

  3. You hear their collar

  4. You hear their voice

  5. You feel their presence in bed or on the couch

  6. You catch their presence in your peripheral vision

  7. You hear their song, a song that reminds you of them, on the radio

  8. Happy thoughts of them come in out of the blue when you need cheering

  9. You think you feel their fur on your skin when resting

  10. You receive a new animal friend shortly after their crossing

The truth is, your pets love you more than you even realize. They are okay with the choices you made because, in reality, you did it together. 

This love and connection continues on into the afterlife.

Pets are the true epitome of unconditional love and these are just a few ways they display it. For many of us, they teach us how to love from a pure and totally elemental heart. 

So in their transition, we usually open to a greater sense of love. 

As such, many pets continue to guide us in love in the afterlife. Many of them are transitioning to our spirit guide team almost immediately once they reach the other side. 

For more, read on in the blogs below for other spiritual signs your pet is connecting with you,

Amanda Linette Meder

amandalinettemeder.com

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Sunday 7 weeks now

 My baby, I am  still in such pain from your passing. I don’t cry as much  but I’m missing you today as I do every day. The toughest time is...